T-Boy’s Ultra Low Carb Boudin
T-Boy has created a special recipe with HIGH Protein and only a few simple carbs that come from cauliflower (good carbs). There is no rice; so there’s no guilt! We’ve added more meat to cater to those following high protein diets, especially our low-carbers and diabetics! T-Boy has worked hard to get the taste as close to his traditional Award-Winning Boudin as possible…in fact, some people say they can’t tell the difference! We hope everyone will try and enjoy our new healthy alternative to a Cajun classic! Made fresh daily with the finest, hand picked ingredients. T-Boy’s Ultra Low Carb Boudin is made with cauliflower rice, fresh pork meat, pork liver, yellow onions, green onions, parsley, salt & pepper and T-Boy’s Cajun Seasonings (No MSG).
NOTICE: YOU MUST DEFROST & BOIL BEFORE EATING! SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
Directions for Tboy’s Raw/Uncooked Boudin:
1. Bring water to a boil in a pot appropriate for the amount of boudin desired.
2. Place uncooked & DEFROSTED boudin into boiling water.
3. Return water to a boil.
4. Boil boudin for 7 minutes or until firm to touch.
5. Remove boudin from water and allow several minutes for cooling BEFORE cutting.
6. Cut boudin links into bite size pieces.